Monday, December 24, 2012

Design Wall for Week 51

Well, I knew this would happen!  It did!!!!

All along I knew I really SHOULDA been doing my final quilting and binding like crazy or it would be the end of the year before I knew it!  Yup!!!  Guess what!!!!  It's the end of the year (almost!) and I'm going to be quilting like crazy!  Which  is really frustrating when you consider all those lovely OTHER quilty things out there just waiting to be pieced/appliqued!

Maybe next year I SHOULD really pay attention to the Quilt it Fridays - AND make sure that I have at least one weekend a month where I spend the entire time quilting up my flimsys! that is, any that I have done!

This is the updated quilted version of the Threadhead sampler. I decided to NOT do any applique - so all I have left to do here is to bind it!

This is the back of the Threadhead sampler - I DEFINITELY need to practice my Stitch in a Ditch quilting!

Baby blanket #2.  Actually this one has been hanging around WAITING..... so this is the year it actually gets done! Walking foot and MAYBE some FMQ on the borders although I have in mind some of the lovely Walking Foot Sampler stitches too!
Improvisation placemat - I need to do the quilting (Shatterglass?????) BEFORE I do the applique I have in mind!




New Year's Mystery (2010) from a website - I did make minor changes. NOT sure how I want to quilt this!

Baby Blanket #3 - not sure how I want to quilt this and may decide to FMQ

Fancy Flowers - there are FIVE of these - Stitch in the ditch for sure, then bind!

Baby Blanket #1.  This one will be easy to do (hopefully! and provided I use a ruler!) Am going to use a straight grid (diagonal) on the borders UP TO the center!  Bind and done.

No comments:

Followers