Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stash Report for Week 52


Didn't get as many quilted as I thought I would - partially because I ended up driving back and forth from one place to another and back again.   Then too, I had forgotten about a class I had signed up for (Friday night Open Sew) until Pam called me!  (Ooops!!!!!)  Of course I COULD have taken the things that I was going to finish up - but then I'm not really that organized!  

52 12-30-12 Used This Week: 2.5714 yards
Used This Month: 5.1964 yards for December
Used Year to Date: 120.8914 yards
Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 54.81 yards
Net Used for 2012: 66.0814 yards


Next post will be on the New Year's!  Woo hoo!  And I'm goal setting right here and now to use at least 100 more yards than I add (almost said 75 more yards - but then I remembered that I'm supposed to work on my FMQ and walking foot and actually QUILT those doodads I piece together!)

2 comments:

Dar said...

Using more than added is always a good year. Here's to using even more in 2013. Happy New Year.

DeeDee said...

I think goals are great incentives in quilting.

I think you did a great job this year.

Happy New Year

Followers