Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stash Report for Week 51 - 12-23-12



Judy L. talked about the evil twin suggesting that she wait until after Jan 1 for finishing up some projects.  I think the evil twin she was talking about lived here at my house!

Regardless - having cannabalized the black I got LAST week for the Charm Around (already reported) on the Twister Quilt (STILL not done!), I now need black for the Charm Around again!  So I WILL be adding TO my stash again - probably today!  I DO need sashing etc. and it really isn't fair (although the evil twin is back again, for sure!, to hold off on getting MORE fabric until NEXT year!  (Is this a regular occurrence with EVERYONE???? That we want to move/shove/push things like buying MORE fabric over to the following year - so that it won't affect this year's numbers?????

However - I'll be good - ALMOST!  (I DO plan on doing a LOT of finish ups THIS week - so am hoping to put NEXT week's numbers on the USED part a LOT higher!!!) (The Evil twin DOES get a modicum of comfort after all - but this one is legitimate!!!!)

51 12-23-12 Used This Week: 0.0 yards/Used This Month: 2.625 yards for December/Used Year to Date: 118.320 yards
Added This Week: 0 yards/Added This Month: 2.625 yards/Added Year to Date: 54.81yards
Net Used for 2012:  63.510 yards

2 comments:

Michelle said...

By my logic, it'd be better to buy the fabric this week -- then there's more hope for next year's numbers!

DeeDee said...

If you buy this week you will be ahead when you count it out next year.

Merry Christmas.

Followers