Sunday, December 23, 2012

It Is Sunday - and I feel like SUPERWOMAN..............


Actually when I feel like that I know I've had too much coffee and it is time to go lie down!

Goals for today -

  1. Class/Party today - bring 1 class project completed and something to work on (the FIRST project - which about defeated me - because I persistently cut things the WRONG WAY!)
  2. Zone Clean Bathroom
  3. Zone Clean MY room (and closet!)
  4. Sew borders on Twister quilt and re-cut.
  5. Sew on Tequila Buzz (or Arizona Skies as I like to call it!) - IF possible - get all rows ready to sew together.
  6. Sign up for Next Year's Runner group - and pay for it
  7. Laundry (as always on Sundays!)
  8. Clean up kitchen - which I don't even want to discuss!
  9. Walking Foot - Fancy Flowers.
  10. Walking Foot - Baby Quilt 2 or 3 - the pink one!
  11. Binding - Fancy Flowers Placemats 
  12. Binding - Threadhead mat
  13. Make sure I don't find any kryptonite!  I'm on a roll!
......................................................................
I didn't get any fabric today - probably will on Friday - I went to class and I DID sign up for the runner class - and got the book for that.  Also got some more safety pins (one of these days I will find out where most of those things are hiding!) 

Now for a sting of - (gasp! are you ready????  CLEANING - and reheating stuff for tonight's leftover dinner!)
....................................................................

No comments:

Followers