Monday, December 10, 2012

Design Wall for week 49 - 12-10-12

As I said in my stash report - last week was the week that was!

Oh yeah - notice the NEW buttons on the right side of the blog. One is 31 days of Walking Foot Quilting! PLUS on the pages - for Friday there has been a slight change. Not only is Friday "finish it friday" (courtesy of another blog) but it is also quilting day! At least! Hopefully this may at the least keep my flimsy pile from increasing to a towering pile! And may actually get some moving on to the NEXT step (which will be binding - and which I REALLY hate to do!) There is also (hopefully it is still there) a list of 31 steps hopefully completed - and on my quilting sampler! Which is another new thing. ANOTHER quilting sampler! for the walking foot!

Another new button (button seems to have vanished!) is for Bonnie Hunter's Mystery quilt - Easy Street. I'll show this one in a bit! Why another beginning quilt? Well, what do you do when you're down in the dumps, sad, maybe a bit (and more) overwhelmed with all the projects you have? Why - start another new quilt, of course!

That being said - on the agenda for this week's stitching....................


APPLIQUE AND HAND STITCHING

Thanksgiving Hexies - needs work.  I took it with me to son and dil's house on Saturday - but forgot needle and thread!!!!!

This HAS had Stitch in Ditch - and I have NO idea where I hid the photo.  Still needs applique
 MACHINE QUILTING
Walking Foot
For the new sampler - 31 days

Old walking foot sampler - still has a few "undecorated" squares


Fancy Flower Placemats needs walking foot - A LOT of it!
 PIECING
Charm Around


Christmas Ribbons - a 2011 WIP

The NEW quilt project - EASY STREET by Bonnie Hunter
Needs Black on White - a LOT of it - and what you see is ALL the black on white I have!
Sadly, this means a trip to the quilt shop!  (heeeheheheeeee!)

Twister - I would really like to get this one done - not that far really!

SEWING
And I have this STILL to do - I do want to work on it - honest!!!!!

No comments:

Followers