Monday, February 11, 2013

Design Wall for Week 6 - 02-11-13

HAND SEWING
With the snow last weekend and all - I swear it has affected my mind!  Forgot yesterday was Sunday!

My Hexies - I did nothing on this last week - this is an old picture however. Would like to get more done this week plus update the picture.
BINDING
Fancy Flowers ready for Binding
MACHINE QUILTING-FREE MOTION QUILTING FOOT
This would have been quilted - however I'm having problems with my FMQ foot - A LOT of problems!

See note above - I REALLY want to get this one done this week - was a goal for LAST week!

Weave It to Me - would be nice - but not sure I will even get to this one this week
LEADER - ENDER PROJECT
Leader Ender project - old picture of purple 4sies, only I'm finishing up greens - 
MYSTERY BLOCKS (BOM)
Mystery project - hope to get Step one DONE tomorrow!
PIECING
This is what I was working on yesterday - adding the borders - I have THIS border then will add I think one more. This is the QOV done as Scrap Basket Blues by Kim Brackett

Sampler Blocks - from a swap - I have a few more to finish then figure out who gets what and send 

Christmas Ribbons - doubt I will get to this this week.
SEWING
Sewing - the Sunday project that didn't!  (finish blouses, work on slacks)

No comments:

Followers