Sunday, February 03, 2013

Stash Report - Week 5 - 02-03-13


Again - not a lot of much - at least re quilting is concerned!  Now if we were talking about MASSAGE for my messed up arm - oh yeah - the lady worked HARD on that arm for 45 minutes!  AND I can actually have freedom of movement for it!  YAY!

(Now to get her to work on the lower back - the one that keeps waking me up at night!!!!)

Also - Last Sunday was our Quilt a Quarter class - aka Runnermania - and we started a new series of runners.  Mine was involved with using up a whole bunch of odd and end Valentine blocks I had gotten in a swap maybe 10 years ago!  Didn't finish it - but sure am closer!

Now if we had talked about OTHER stuff - I could have included the discovery of a small shop that teaches lessons in ALL kinds of fabric arts - including spinning and weaving.

OR I could talk about getting my hair done and my tri or quart- color is now a single (or almost) color again - AND I have bangs once more - along with a long shag!  Love it!  AND love the brows as well as my nails (including the 2 I gnawed half off in my sleep!)

But no - we're talking about fabric - and although best wishes et al - the wishes didn't get done.  CLOSER - but not done!  (Although the Fancy Flowers WOULD have been done if I hadn't had to re-do 2 of the placemats!)

So - nothing used - but the good thing is - nothing added!  Definitely sewing (I DID finish up my blocks for my QOV and DID finish up the Fancy Flowers placemats - only have to re-do 2 of them) - but I didn't finish up everything!  In a couple of cases - close - but no cigars!

Used This Week:0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for February
Used Year to Date:0.25 yards

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 16.43 yards

Net Used for 2012: - 16.29 yards (At least for THIS week, it is at a standstill - no more downhill strides!!!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like life is a tad busy. Happy stash busting next week!

Followers