Monday, February 18, 2013

Design Wall for Week 7 - 02-18-13

HAND PIECING

My Hexies - this one I am VERY slow about doing!
 BINDING
Binding for Fancy Flowers Placemats
Walking Foot Quilting Sampler
 LEADER ENDER PROJECT
Bowdacious
 MACHINE QUILTING - FMQ
Free Motion Quilt Sampler - My FMQ practice page

Mini-Twister - needs FMQ and binding

Improvisational placemat - will have dishes of strawberries, melons, fruit appliqued on the top

Needs Walking Foot for the last row of walking foot quilting - then FMQ on borders, binding

Nathan and Lynn's quilt - I will get it done - HONEST!!!
  MACHINE QUILTING - WALKING FOOT
Walking Foot Sampler - 
 PIECING
Scrap Basket Blues - needs 2 more borders, then ready for quilting bin

Judy's Mystery Quilt - 2 blocks needed

Sampler projects - I think I have only 6 more to finish or really to check on - hopefully none will need re-doing!

Wendy's QOV - needs borders

Underground Railroad - needs sashing, borders

Christmas Ribbons - I HOPE I have a chance to at least work on it this week!

1 comment:

Stella Nemeth said...

I think if I listed everything that was a UFO, and I did one post something like yours, I would just crumple into a heap. It would be overwhelming.

I believe there are two kinds of people. The ones who set goals and it fires them up, and the ones who set goals and crumple into a heap. Obviously I am the latter.

Followers