Tuesday, February 05, 2013

What's Cookin'???

Oh Yum - I just saw Judy L's salad over on PatchworkTimes.com site - VERY yummy!

I seriously thought of posting my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe but thought in terms of my weight that I had best not! (Cookie Monster and I have something in common!)

Then I thought of Peanut Butter Pie - and OH MY there are some to die for on Allrecipes.com!  About that point I glanced up at the "bulletin board" near my computer desk - and saw the NO DESSERT sign I posted there!  That is - fruit is wonderful - but pies, cakes, cookies - OH MY - not on the list of good things to eat - at least, not yet!  Maybe if and when I learn some self control and try not to inhale the whole thing at once!

Besides SWEET is NOT my favorite flavour!  (Dill is, but that's another story!)

Anyway - over on the All Recipes site - I spotted a Peanut Butter Chili Pie recipe - AND it was rated a 5 star!!!!  Which means it probably is pretty darned good!

Because this is someone else's recipe - not my own - and not my own variation - I'm going to give the addy for it.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Peanut-Butter-Chili-Pie/Detail.aspx

Picture - once I make it (tonight's dinner!) - will be mine, however - along with the comments on it!
.......................

No comments:

Followers