Friday, February 01, 2013

The Wanted (dreaded) Get It Done List!!!!!

Um - in January I had posted 4 DEFINITE items I wanted to get completed by the 31st - and 4 HOPED for items I wanted to complete!

                               01. January - a. Machine quilt Nathan and Lynn's Couch Quilt
01. January - b. Machine quilt Weave It to Me - this one may have been sold - not sure what pattern however
01. January - c Walking foot - stitch in the ditch - Wendy's Fancy Flowers
01. January - d Bind Threadhead mini Sampler DONE!!!


                       
I got ONE completed!  



AND I got MOST (not all) of my QOV done!  Well, at least for the top!  But then the QOV wasn't on my list either!

I also had about 3 weeks of not do a whole lot of much!

So what happened?  The Walking Foot items (Fancy Flowers) are EASY to do!  (So is the Binding after the quilting!)  But those weren't done either!

I suspect I tied back in to my old "if the person matters (and it does - my daughter and my son and daughter in law) it needs to be perfect!" way of thinking!

At this point I think I just need to GET THEM DONE!  So - guess what!  TODAY IS THE DAY! - at least for the Fancy Flowers (daughter) and the Mini-Twister (friend Peggy)!  AND I can at the least get the big Couch Quilt (son and daughter in law) READY to go!

(All this while I try to clean house, do paperwork and solve world peace!)

Wish me luck!

Oh yeah..................

FEBRUARY!!!!!!

The Un-DONE projects are now on the TO BE DONE list!  AND last month's (well - MOST of last month's) LE project has indeed evolved into a GET IT DONE project!

GET IT DONE
  1. February - Quilt the Fancy Flowers placemats, bind and send them to Wendy
  2. February - Quilt Twister, bind and send to Peggy
  3. February - Quilt the couch quilt, bind and give to Nathan and Lynn
  4. February -  Scrap Basket Blues QOV flimsy
  5. February - Samplers finished and sent
  6. February - QOV (Wendy's) finished and sent
  7. February - Christmas Ribbons (this is the old LE project - at times worked on more than the January projects last month)
HOPED for:
  1. Underground RR to be sashed and flimsy finished
  2. Quilt Baby quilt 2
  3. Tequila Buzz - aka Arizona Skies - flimsy finish
  4. Machine quilt Weave It to Me 
  5. Easy Street - Flimsy Finished.


No comments:

Followers