Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wha'cha Readin' now????


Oops - this is Thursday - and I had hoped to get this post out on Tuesday!  I missed!  I want to get this linked to Judy L's blog - Patchwork Times!

FINISHED

Other Books 
The Zenith by Duong Thu Huong I didn't get a chance to finish this - am about half way through.  BUT it was on 14 day loan and I had checked it out twice and am overdue anyway!

The Spoiler: a novel by Annalena McAfee This is also on 14 day loan!

The Heat of the Sun by David Rain  I have to return this - also a 14 day loan.

Green Prints - a Weeder's Digest

Young adult fantasy
Pegasus in Flight by Anne McCaffrey

Romance 
Navy Seal Security
A Silverhill Christmas
 CURRENT READS:

Audio:  A Breath of Snow and Ashes - this audio book has 24 discs - which will keep me busy for a while!  Looks AWESOME!

Science Fiction
Winter Witch by Elaine Cunningham - still reading this one 

Romance - quick reads - 
The Reckoning
Mountain Ranger Recon
Top Gun Guardian
Green Beret Bodyguard
Eyewitness
Obsession

Other Genre:
Havah - I love this book
He Who Lifts the Skies ( temporarily on hold)

Non-fiction
Encyclopedia of Country Living -by Carla Emery Re-Read Food Preservation

Other Genre:
Havah - I love this book
He Who Lifts the Skies ( temporarily on hold)

Non-fiction
Encyclopedia of Country Living -by Carla Emery Re-Read Food Preservation

Other books

Actually, most of the time, I've been working on a study course I designed so that I can both review over things I've learned as well as re-learning things I messed up on way back when!  Subjects I'm tackling include a study of my religion, Science (plants this time), A brief (VERY brief) intro to archaeology, Mathematics (OK - so I'm doing a review of basic math - sue me!  Working my way up to calculus and analytical geometry), Russian (Mandarin is temporarily on hold), Creative writing, re working my handwriting which has gotten SLOPPY!, Spelling (don't even go there!) and VERY lite course in basic art - VERY basic!  Music - I will probably work on (as well as art) as I journey through the ages - PLUS I will work on it A LOT when I eventually re-purchase a piano - which I miss dreadfully!  I miss Beethoven's sonatas, Rachmaninoff's Concertos and Chopin's Fantasia like crazy!  And recordings do NOT do the trick!

No comments:

Followers