Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tuesday, Tuesday.... what rhymes with Tuesday?

Bluesday?????  Nah!  This is NOT a blues day - entirely too pretty out and I'm too content with my life!

ON THE SCHEDULE FOR TODAY
GARDEN

  • Work on the vegetable garden My Garden app.  Transfer info from Coles, etc. to general main.  
  • Also if possible do same for Potatoes
  • And also for Peas/bean section

HOUSE

  • General pick up
  • Sewing Room
  • My Room (the rest of it)

GO AND DO/APPOINTMENTS

  • This is dependent however on my car working et al!  All  appts cancelled, DO want to stop by the store today if possible And get some Chili, also kitty food would be good as well!  Also want to stop by the Post office and see if I can pick up the mail
  • Grocers
  • Library


BUY

  • Chili
  • Tea
  • Cat food (moist kind)
  • Spinach


QUILT
Machine Quilting - Walking Foot - Last one to go!


Machine Quilting - FMQ - Mini Twister

Piecing -  QOV - Scrap Basket Blues - hope it looks ok

Leader Ender's - Bonnie's Bow-dacious

MENU

  • English Muffins, cream cheese and jelly, cottage cheese, tea
  • Fruit salad, Crackers and cheese (gorgonzola - yum!), tea (ginger)
  • Spinach salad, Peanut Butter Chili Pie (ok - I'm going to try it!), fruit (pears???), tea

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your QOV looks good! I'm also doing the same Bonnie's as you. L&E.

-w

Followers