Monday, June 04, 2012

And - ANOTHER finish!!!!

Actually THIS one was supposed to be later this week - then was moved to last night.... BUT about the time that I caught myself nodding off while ripping out seams - and basically thinking STUPID - I said - that's it!

So - I got up early and started in sewing (it's raining out so I can't garden anyway!)  Then went to Wallyworld and bought in supplies for my kitties - plus 2 supposed to be flannel backed tablecloths (they aren't!)  Came home - AND FINISHED the Row x Row!  Yeehaw!  It's NOT perfect by any means - but it's as done as I'm going to do it - and there is one block I would suggest doing some stuff to it - not a lot - but that's my block from Hell and I'm sick of that block!  Sick!!!!

Pix are on a new page  - Flimsyville - and if you noticed - the Threadhead page has vanished - because it's done - at least until the final quilting!

Design wall page is next followed by the rest of the Sweet Treats - and my Irish Double Chain (due on Wed!!!! I'm almost halfway done!)

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get the rest of the tomatoes in and take pix.  But I found SOMETHING (squirrel?  chipmunk?) is DIGGING in my garden and has dug up my beans I re-planted last week!  I found holes - BIG holes!  Hmmmmm!!!!

LOL _ a friend wants me to make homemade strawberry jam for her.  Yeah right!  Problem is I keep EATING the strawberries!!!!
 

No comments:

Followers