Sunday, June 03, 2012

Stash report for June 03-2012 - already again!



Used This Week:  0.5 yards
Used This Month: 0.5  yards
Used Year to Date: 46.5 yards
Added This Week: 9.50 yard

Added This Month:9.50 yards
Added Year to Date: 24.67 yards
Net Used for 2012: 21.83 yards



And here's another picture of my "finish" (keeping in mind that I count flimsies as a finish as well! esp since I don't quilt as of yet!  Other than rudimentary stuff!)

This is the Threadhead Mini Sampler with one block pieced FOUR times because I kept losing it (either that or the cats especially liked it!)  Yardage is "guesstimated" - quiltlet measures 16" by 12" - and this is without backing or binding - BUT keep in mind that one piece (QSTs) I had to REMAKE FOUR TIMES!!!!!  and the last time was REALLY fun since I was out of the fabric in question and had to cannabalize something else (which involved finding something different for THAT block!)

No comments:

Followers