Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weave It to Me photo!

Monday I misplaced my Weave It to Me photo - somehow or other - and probably erased it.  At any rate I just finished re-taking the photo.


My Weave It to Me flimsy

Actually I think this is upside down since the pale blue on the far right is really strip number 1 and belongs on the left!!!  Is it perfect?  Nyet!  And no, I'm NOT pointing out all the errors!  Let's just say that if I do something with stripes in it again - I think I will put a reminder up as to which way they go!  And yes, it does need a really good press.  However it IS kitten approved (Scrappy is her name - one of 5 that I have and who is a BIG HAM!)

Oh yeah - the piled up and un-folded laundry at the foot of my bed - is now back on the bed - waiting PATIENTLY (as it has for the last week) for me to fold it and put it away!)  I think I will do that - AFTER I finish my current project - based on the Fancy Flowers quilt block - which will be a table topper - and, no, I'm NOT into round tablecloths.  My machine does NOT quilt round!

No comments:

Followers