Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stash Report for 06-17-12

Lap quilt flimsy finish (almost - one row left - and will finish that when I go back in - and I'm counting it DONE! at least as far as being a flimsy!)

Used This Week:  7.5 yards
Used This Month: 24 + 7/8 yards or 24.875 yards
Used Year to Date: 70 + 7/8 yards or 70.875 yards
Added This Week: 1 yard (pellon interfacing - fusible) - oops, doesn't count - that is a NOTION or SUPPLY - therefore added this week is 0.0 yards (Yeehaw!)

Added This Month: 9.50 yards
Added Year to Date: 24.67 yards
Net Used for 2012: 44.205 yards


And next week is a FABRIC SALE - in several MA quilt shops around me (not the Shop Hop - but sort of a summer revival of it!).  Do I NEED more fabric?  Nyet!  However.... I have been lusting after both the bug jars - AND the canned fruit and veggie jars for a long long long time - so...  guess what!  I will be adding some to my stash!  Now to just make sure that is ALL I add!!!!!

I've just been informed that Pellon is NOT a fabric (YAY!!!!!)  So I've removed it - and adjusted the stash report accordingly!  (YAY!!!) 

Oh - and you KNOW (just like I know, sigh!) what will happen next Saturday!!!!!  However I am taking only so many dollars with me - thinking of leaving my cc home - but that would be when I would have problems filling the gas tank - so it will probably go with me!

2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

LOL - Pellon isn't fabric, but a supply or notion - take that off your stash report. At least I wouldn't count it. Congrats on your numbers and good luck in finding just the right amounts for those two quilts. I don't trust myself, so I don't dare go near a quilt store - hehe.

Dar said...

Sounds like next week will be fun. I always add more fabric when there are sales whether or not I "need" it.

Have fun for me too. Your stash report can stand the hit.! :)

Followers