Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stash Report for 06-24-12

Ahhhh - this week was a fabric SALE!!!!  I will say though that although I did buy a tad more than I had planned to - I was a FAIRLY good girl.  Essentially!

To be sure - there were all these lovely FQ of fruits and veggies - and I kind of went nuts over those!  To the tune of 20 FQ.  Wasn't until I got home and started thinking again about how much I will actually use in those little jars and how much will be left over that I got a bit nervous!!!!

Also I did get the pale pink fabric - sure hope I got enough - but there is more - just not on sale price anymore.

And - uh - someone had gotten some of this darling seashell fabric - and so I immediately went beserk and HAD to have some - and of course, I HAD to have some of the go-with fabrics as well and - uh - I was a good girl and thinking of table toppers - so I didn't buy tremendous amounts of yardage.

It was hard - but I think I won.  Sort of!  Especially when you consider what I WANTED to get!

Actually though - what I used this week - I didn't finish anything - hope to this coming week  - hopefully!

Used This Week: 0 yards
Used This Month: 24 + 7/8 yards or 24.875 yards
Used Year to Date: 70 + 7/8 yards or 70.875 yards
Added This Week: 20 FQ or 5 yards + 2 yards (first go around) + 3 yards (2nd go around, pay the lady and go out the door!) OR 10 yards

Added This Month: 19.50 yards
Added Year to Date: 34.67 yards
Net Used for 2012: 36.205 yards I THINK (error in subtraction last week - next week I go to kindergarten to learn basic math!)

No comments:

Followers