Friday, June 08, 2012

State of the Garden..... Tues... no, it's Friday

Pix of the various plant beds - some well eaten by my "friendly" chipmunk or squirrel - and I wish he/she would stop it!!!!!  Oh yeah, in some instances - this is the 3rd or 4th re-planting....




The herb garden - needs work still!




Perrenial bed - needs more asparagus (a LOT more asparagus), as well as something to staple the fronds in an upright position!!!!  Also needs a LOT more rhubarb!!! and something to chase the bugs from the plant!  I forgot to take a picture of the strawberry bed - which still needs to fill in a bit -  but will hopefully do so this fall.





Peas and Bean bed in the garden - complete with areas munched up by the squirrel and/or chipmunk.  Blast it!  Replanted (and in some instances - re-munched!)

I have more pix of the garden - although not the stuff planted yesterday all on my state of the garden page.

No comments:

Followers