Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Design Wall 06-04-12

This is the Sweet Treat Quilt.  Obviously it isn't finished.  All the messed up blocks were fixed and I was trimming to size - and.....  oops!  sliced the whole bottom of one block completely off!!!  However I had an extra block (which the gremlins must have eaten - and I hope it gave them indigestion!!!! 'cause it shore ain't here!!!!!)  Anyway - tonight after I finished up another project I worked on the sweet treat quilt - and fixed the unfortunate block (extra block STILL missing!  Actually - last I heard it was on a cruise to Alaska!) I suspect I will find THAT one when everything is done and I've learned how to quilt!

Currently however (this picture was taken BEFORE I added the sashing) everything is in rows - and just needs to be sewn together, borders added (NO idea what color border!!!!) and that's that!

Oh yeah - the last 2 rows are a tad bit different since there is entirely too much yellow all together!  One of the yellows moves up to the pink place, the ok pink block moves to the green place,  and the green with the orange center moves down to the middle with the other pink (all fixed) is on the end!


This isn't the only thing on my wall!  for sure!  churn dash is still there - and untouched.  Double Duty hasn't been touched since last week.  Same for Az Skies.  The threadhead quilt is DONE - and that mini-design board has been dissembled.  The Weave It to Me is essentially (though not completely) untouched.

And then there is the Irish Double Duty quilt - which I've been going nuts over - since my last class is this week - and because I'm working on a queen-size quilt - it is taking a while!  That I'm putting on my design wall - probably tomorrow.  It's too late tonight and I'm going to bed!  G'nite all!

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Yummy sweet treats quilt! I am having so much fun sewing these blocks.

make.share.give said...

So pretty! They look like sherbet colors.

Followers