Sunday, June 03, 2012

Today.....


Today I've been so far pretty much playing.  Am just about to head outside (it's getting cloudy like it will rain again!) - and thinking of pulling weeds out of my once tilled tomato and melon sections of the garden - that plus cleaning up the rest of the way around my raspberry bushes (which may/may not have berries this year - not sure but I think the late frost got them).  IF I can - I'll transplant my tomatoes/peppers/eggplants.  Melons aren't ready yet - but I do need to check on them in the greenhouse.  Will post pix after I take them!!!!

More later!!!
............................................



Whew!!!  Nice weather outside - BUT!!!  Mosquitos and chiggers like it too!  fortunately I have a "natural" bug spray (has cloves in it for one thing).  Unfortunately - I forgot to put it on until the mosquitos had already thrown a party!

Anyway - the MELON patch has had weeds pulled.  So has the tomato patch.  AND some of the eggplant/pepper patch.  I made PART of the paths (my feet are notorious for going where I dont want them to!) - and pooped out!  At any rate - that was almost 2 hours (ok - so was only 1 hour 40 minutes - so sue me!)

Next on the list - my 15 minutes torture chores and 45 minutes patchwork bliss!  Yeehaw!!!!  Pix later!

No comments:

Followers