Friday, June 15, 2012

Design Wall for 06-11-12 - uh.... it's the 15th!!!!

Oops!  It's the 15th - and I FORGOT to post pix of my Sweet Treats!




Tonight is Open Sew - and I'll be taking my Underground RR with me - hopefully to at the least put the sashing on (and finish the remaining 2 blocks)



And then there's the Double Irish Chain (blushing here - I haven't gotten to the Second block yet!!!

(And of course, I like the "buggy" theme enough to want to do something with the buggy fabric I'm using on my sewing machine wall!)

And there's the Arizona Skies - uh, really named Tequila Buzz except that I don't drink very often - so Arizona skies sounded to me like something a lot more friendly!!!

Haven't gotten very far on that one either - but next week - watch out!!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love the borders on your Sweet Treat. Also love that Sampler.

Followers