Monday, October 07, 2013

Design Wall for Week 40

Several items for this week (too many, actually!!!!)

Some of swaps are DONE!  Some are ALMOST done!  In that category.........
This is the eons old Sampler swap - STILL to be mailed out (and a couple of small things to be fixed first!)

ALSO there is the Fall Pumpkin swap (no picture - sorry!) which is ALMOST done!  Will take pix then!

The Christmas block swap I will probably tackle next week!  With my mending pile rotating to the top of my list next week - I will need AT LEAST one swap to keep me sane!

In the Machine Quilting category - there are several.  And no - I did NOT get the baby quilt done!  BUT it is ready to go! (additional piece added to backing and everything all pinned on!)  Hopefully this one will get done tonight! Hopefully!


The QOV BIG blocks are also on the list!

Now - SHOULD I get done..... (quit laughing!  And get up off that floor! It has cat hair and threads on it!) - and, no, I don't have a picture YET - I want to work on a Holy Toledo Quilt.  You see, LAST year SH quilt shop did a swap (which I joined, of course!) on 2.5 HSTs.  And I think I have enough HSTs - and if not, it's nothing to make 100 more which is possibly what I will be lacking!  Anyway - other than the BIG HSTs (6.5" HSTs) - all the hard stuff is already done!  Now, this does NOT include the HST's going around the outside for the second border - maybe.


1 comment:

Barb in Mi said...

You can do it! Had to look up the Holy Toledo quilt - go for it! Yep, got to make some more QOV blocks, too...

Followers