Thursday, October 03, 2013

Thursday - yup - STILL behind!!!! 10-03-13 - WAIWO

The appt yesterday was NOT for what I thought it was going to be.  Instead it was for a combination of things - pancreatitis, chronic - which I sort of fit the pattern - but don't really have the extreme pain associated with it.  Some, yes - esp if I get into fats and binge!

So - I'm also being tested for parasites (oh joy!) which might have been picked up from a swim in lake water while still in IL - or from eating grapes that weren't washed quite as clean as I thought they were!  Ugh!

Also am being tested for celiac disease - which I don't believe I have wheat intolerance.  dairy - yes, possibly - unless it is cheese - and even there it depends (swiss is hard for me to digest).

Also have 2 procedures to go through (ugh ugh ugh!) - an endoscopy and another one I don't even want to think about!  that will be later this month!  Am expecting some problems - just don't know how much.

Tomorrow is the other big one where I go see the breast surgeon.  My personal feeling is just to lop it all off!  As in - I don't really need it anymore anyway!  Will see though.

Mostly today - I did catch ups, tried to get this place back to ALMOST in maintenance mode - not even close to CLEANING mode!  That and going to check on Nathan who refuses to go see his Dr.  He IS better - but still sounds like yuck!  (And I do believe he has allergies - BADLY - as well as some sort of bacterial infection - which he does need to see the doc.  I can understand his concern re not wanting to become immune to the antibiotics - but still!!!!)

Still - I KNOW I was busy all day.  I KNOW I worked in the kitchen, on my studies.  And yes, I WAS on the computer for a while this AM - and therein may lie a good part of the problem!  Still and all, I did expect that I would have more - a LOT more done than what I do.  And it's disgusting that I don't!  AND discouraging!  Drat it anyway!

GO AND DO
HOUSE DONE catch up on Minimum Maintenance - esp. the kitchen
GARDEN

STUDIES - will work on this tomorrow - both at doc's office and at home.
KITCHEN
QUILT

No comments:

Followers