Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday - YAY!!!! Weekend coming up! WAIWO 10-18-13


GO AND DO
Shop Hop with Lynn and Sherri.  We covered only 3 shops instead of 9, ate lunch at a pizza place that was fantastic!!!! in Shelburne Falls, MA - can't remember the name - but do remember where it is for when I go back sometime!  Pizza was fantastic and piping hot!  My tastebuds are only now beginning to recover!!!!  The quilt shop there was small - but CROWDED!  I got a FQ and puzzle piece for the mystery quilt  there when I had them stamp my "passport".  I bought 5 FQs which were a really great price and registered for just about every drawing there was!

Second place we visited was Southhampton Quilts - where they had a LOT of food - sandwiches, treats and just about everything! Wish I had realized there would be food - although I'm glad we had pizza!  I got a ruler for a good price that they were demonstrating - one I have been drooling over for some time!  Would have loved to get more fabric - but there were other places we were going to visit - although it was very doubtful we would be able to visit them all!

Third place (and the last one) was in Chicopee and definitely one where the line forms.  Of course we each recieved another FQ there and mystery directions.  I immediately found the 40-50% off table - and promptly fell in love with one fabric - with only enough $$$ to buy one yard.  So got that.  We then came back and said goodbye.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  I'm not sure whether Lynn and Sherrie did though they said they did.  I do know Lynn had hoped to buy curtain fabric - but bought only a basket kit and a FQ or two.  Sherri didn't get anything.  I did enjoy going with them though - a lot!

As for next year - hmmm - I may go although I want to make sure I have some money set aside by then.  

At any rate, after saying goodbye, I came in sat down on my bed, took off my shoes.... and woke up about 930 PM!  Ate dinner and went back to bed!  Now WHY I should be so tired when all I did was walk through several buildings - I have NO idea!  Had fun though!

No comments:

Followers