Monday, October 21, 2013

Design Wall for Week 42, 10-21-13



Improv placemat (and yes, I forgot to take a picture of this AGAIN!) -
 hope to get this done this week and ready for final quilting!~

Yellow Brick Road baby quilt - will be FMQ - and I'm scared silly of that!

Baby Quilt #1 - I need update of this - needs finish quilting and binding

Holy Toledo - this is a very fun quilt to do!
The pattern for the quilt is by Bonnie Hunter -
and is published in her book
  Scraps &Shirttails II: Continuing the Art of Quilting Green


Pumpkin swap - needs updated pictures!
I DEFINITELY need updated pictures!  Did decide though to NOT put a face on the pumpkins!
though I could pin one on if I wished for Halloween!

2 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

I loveyour holy toledo quilt! Don't be afraid of FMQ on the baby quilt! That's why I love making baby quilts. The will get chewed and loved and spit up on, and with a cute baby laying on your quilt, no one is going to notice a wobbly FMQ mistake here or there. :-) Be not afraid!

Anonymous said...

I like the colors on the placemats. Do you make napkins too? I think about it, but haven't made any of either placemat or napkin.

I agree on babies and quilting--the babies don't care if we cross a line where we didn't want to or change designs. I do watch that there are no toe catchers. I used to always have skipped stitches around sharp curves. I finally realized I was moving faster --barely perceptible to any except the sewing machine.

Followers