Sunday, October 13, 2013

Monday - Day 2 - and BACK to work! AGAIN! WAIWO 10-14-13

Yup!  I forgot all about Columbus day until last night! And, of course, this explains why I kept hearing parade music.  Thought I was losing my marbles - or at any rate, what's left of them!

(Imaginary picture here - of Bonnie Hunter's Holy Toledo Quilt!  I have the LARGE HST's done!  See?  Aren't they pretty????_

Regardless - I've got a bunch of things to do - and hope like crazy to get at least MOST of them done!  More later as I go through my day!

Also - quilted with Wendy for a while.  Had MAJOR problems with Skype sound!!!!

GO AND DO

HOUSE - 
GARDEN
STUDIES - Will be posted on Sunday - or later today - whichever!
  • RELIGION
    • Rosh Hodesh
  • SCIENCE
    • WOP (World of plants)
  • THE EARTH
    • Thread of Life (TOL)
  • MATH
  • LIFE SKILLS
    • Tasks
    •  OY 
  • CREATIVE WRITING 
  • RUSSIAN
    • Lesson 17
      • DONE M
  • ART - 
  • MUSIC
KITCHEN
QUILT
  • DONE DESIGN WALL (do Monday)
  • DONE STASH REPORT
  • SLICE AND DICE DAY (Monday)
    • DONE Greens bag
    • DONE Any greens I find in the bin!
  • PIECE 
    • DONE - the HSTs that is! Holy toledo (mine NEW one!!!!)
  • SWAPS

No comments:

Followers