Monday, October 14, 2013

Tuesday - want it to be the weekend - ALREADY! 10-15-13 WAIWO


It was SOOOOOOOO nice for the day to be Monday and Columbus Day (day off here in MA!).  Sure wish it were today all over again!  LOL

It feels like I was gone ALL day!!!!  sigh!!!!

Library for my science research (I don't have a printer currently - I killed it!) and printed out some patterns for me to use in quilting.  Home in the garden hopefully  to finish up tomatoes etc. -= except they are still blooming and SLOWWWWWLY turning red - peppers and eggplant and okra also making up their minds what to do, but plants look good! Beans, butterpeas, limas - I picked purple beans - blooming again, of course!  Butterpeas and limas - in various stages of pods drying except butterpeas - I have to watch or they will mold - turned the plants again (they're VERY top heavy!) but they aren't quite ready to be pulled and hung - too many green pods! same goes for the limas! (I prefer dried limas to shelling the green things!)

Tried to talk my neighbour into taking raspberries, grapes (I have one volunteer from my own seedless grape!).  She says yes - and will plant it at their cabin in the country (If I had a nearby cabin - I DON'T think I would live in the city!)  Other neighbour not interested in plants (I offered!)

Ummm - did some of my studies - but am behind again!  didn't complete them.  DID sew on Holy Toledo new quilt - and the blocks are SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!  Need to do a good press on them and take pix (I found my camera!) - and then will post.  Also - will post pix on some of the other quilty things I've been working on!


GO AND DO
  • DONE Post office - mail swaps!
  • DONE Library
HOUSE 
GARDEN
  • HARVEST EVERYTHING that can be frostbitten!  Everything is taking its sweet time now!  Harvesting one time a week and even then there may not be anything nearly ready!
    • DONE Okra
    • DONE Tomatoes
    • DONE Peppers
    • DONE Hot Peppers
    • DONE Eggplant
    • DONE Beans
  • CLEAR Still blooming plants - although I believe that it will frost before fruits set!
  • FERTILIZE
  • OTHER
STUDIES - 
  • RELIGION
    • Rosh Hodesh
  • SCIENCE
    • WOP (World of plants)
  • THE EARTH
    • Thread of Life (TOL)
  • MATH
  • LIFE SKILLS
    • Tasks
    •  OY 
    • EFS
  • CREATIVE WRITING 
  • RUSSIAN
    • Lesson 17
      • DONE T
  • ART - 
  • MUSIC
KITCHEN
  • DEHYDRATE
    • fresh eating only Tomatoes
    • DIDN'T HARVEST ANY - WILL THOUGH! tomatillos
    • fresh eating only beans
    • fresh eating only eggplant
    • fresh eating only peppers (sweet)
    • fresh eating only - chili rellenos!!!! peppers (hot) 
  • FREEZE 
    • DONE okra
  • SOUPS (serving kept out for Monday - freeze the rest - portions)
    • DONE  tossed salad
    • DONE  fish chowder
  • BREAD
QUILT
  • THAT HUGE PILE OVER THERE - AKA THE MENDING PILE!
  • MACHINE QUILT DAY (Tuesday - cause it isn't happening Friday for sure!)
  • PIECE 
    • Worked on this quite a bit Holy toledo (mine NEW one!!!!)
MENU
DONE Waffles
DONE tossed salad with all kinds of stuff!, Bleu cheese dressing
DONE D Grinder with roast beef on half, turkey on other half, LOTS of tomatoes, hot peppers, olives, onions - no were wolves tonight!

No comments:

Followers