Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday.... only ONE more day til Friday! WAIWO 10-17-13

Whew!  Finally - this is Friday morning and I've been trying to add pix since Wednesday (or Tuesday!) with NO success!

Anyway - these are 8 blocks for the Holy Toledo quilt of Bonnie's
For some wierd reason - every time I try to add pictures, I keep getting a "Lost connection to server" notice.  Yet this does NOT seem to bother any of the posts I send!  Hmmmm!  I wonder if by chance I have finally reached the picture limit!  If so - then I need to remove some pix - after cleaning out the cache of temporary picture files, of course.  Wanted to show off some of the Holy Toledo blocks I made - as well as some of the other things I've done.  Unfortunately the "lost connection" doesn't care - won't let me show off at all!

Then too - strangest thing - I got server error 400 - everytime I tried to go back to my blog. This went on ALL day.  Finally tonight when the computer didn't want to let me on - I did a search and find to find out what my apparent addy is NOW!  This has happened before!  NO idea why!  So anyway - I'm back on.  Problem is - I STILL can't add pictures!  Ugh!

Not going to post for tomorrow - but may Saturday - not sure!  it is now 1006 PM (most of post was pre 8 AM!!!) - and I'm sleepy.  In fact, if I yawn any wider, I'll fall off my chair!  G'nite all!

GO AND DO
HOUSE - 
    • ZONE 1
      • Front porch 
      • Entrance
      • Side Porch
      • Back Stairs
    • ZONE 2 - 
      • Kitchen
      • Dining Area
    • ZONE 3 
      • Bath
        • DONE Zone
      • Laundry Room
        • DONE WHB
      • Sewing Room
        • DONE WHB
      • Study
        • DONE Zone
    • ZONE 4 
      • BR - 
        •  DONE WHB
    • ZONE 5 
      • LR - 
        • WHB 
    GARDEN
    • HARVEST EVERYTHING that can be frostbitten!Basil
    • CLEAR
    • FERTILIZE
    • OTHER
    STUDIES - Will be posted on Sunday - or later today - whichever!
    • RELIGION
      • Rosh Hodesh
    • SCIENCE
      • WOP (World of plants)
    • THE EARTH
      • Thread of Life (TOL)
    • MATH
    • LIFE SKILLS
      • Tasks
        • DONE Zone 3
        • Some is  DONE WHB
      •  OY 
    • CREATIVE WRITING
    • RUSSIAN
    • ART - 
    • MUSIC
    KITCHEN
    • DEHYDRATE
    QUILT
    • PIECE 
      • Worked on this Holy toledo (mine NEW one!!!!)
    • SWAPS
    • SEWING

    No comments:

    Followers