Monday, October 14, 2013

Stash Report for Week 41 - 10-12-13

My cabinet of strips of various sizes - somewhat contained.
This however is ignoring the HUGE box of fabrics I'm still slowly - VERY slowly -
going through and slicing and dicing as I go! There are quite a few quilts in each of the drawers - example - the 2.5 strip drawer will make AT LEAST 4 more quilts - I think all queen size.  Then there are the other drawers too!
10-13-13 -Week 41 -

Worked on swaps, the house and mostly my studies this week.  Have the big HSTs done on Holy Toledo for the NEW quilt (I have all the small  HST's DONE courtesy of a swap last year!)  STILL haven't finished up any more quilts!  So the figures show the same as last week!

Used This Week: 0 yard
Used This Month: 2.5 yard for October
Used Year to Date: 22.58  yds./

Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for October
Added Year to Date: 35.59 yards

Net Used for 2013:- 13.01 yards

No comments:

Followers