Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oh good grief! It's Wednesday, Isn't it! WAIWO 10-23-13

I love versidd!  It's an anaesthetic that in combination with another anaesthetic gives me the BEST nap!  Best part - when I wake up, whatever procedure there was - is ALL OVER!!  Yeehaw!

Along with this - tests thus far have been negative.  Today was the endoscopy and another procedure (which I do not want to discuss!) Slept right through  both of them!  A FAR FAR better change than the last time I had both procedures - when I had NO anaesthetic, NO pain killers - NADA!  Just me and the procedure - MAN I hated that!

Anyway - home from there - and all I've done is sleep, eat, drink and sleep some more!  As for anything else?  - it all goes on tomorrow's!

GO AND DO
  • DONE Dr for procedure
QUILT
  • Bonnie Hunter re-play quilt cam day (Wednesday)
    • My sister blocks

No comments:

Followers