Friday, October 25, 2013

Is it.... Can it REALLy be FRIDAY again? WAIWO 10-25-23

Love this!  Went shopping and did all my running around!  Had a list - a long list of stuff I wanted - which I abbreviated A LOT at the grocery store - but still had a MUST buy portion on the list.  One of the MUST buy items was eggs.  I remembered eggs as I drove out my drive - and double checked to make sure it was on my list!  Remembered eggs again at the library - and triple checked - yup! on my list!  Remembered eggs as I walked into the grocery store.  Got home and unpacked everything and put it away.  Went to make dinner - and to make challah.  No eggs!

So - how could I remember so many times and make sure to NOT forget eggs, have a list and all - and STILL manage to forget them!  Ugh!

Went to Open sew Fri eve - stayed until 11 PM when I hit my wall and had to go home. (Open sew open THAT night until Midnight - last midnight open sew for the year!)  Wheeled my roll along sewing machine carrier and boxes and bags inside.  DID manage to put the roll along away.  Left all else where it was!  Went to bed - slept until 3 AM - got up, got in my PJs, turned off extra lights and went back to bed.  slept late Sat morn!

GO AND DO
  • Post Office
  • DONE List of foods to get
  • DONE Grocery shopping
  • DONE Library (books and DVDs return)
  • DONE Call Lynn re sales on chicken and boneless chicken breasts
  • DONE Open Sew
HOUSE - 
  • ZONE 3 
    • Study
      • Declutter 5 minute room rescue x 1
GARDEN
  • HARVEST
    • DONE Sweet potatoes
  • CLEAR 
    • all areas - ready for tree limb removal
STUDIES - 
  • RUSSIAN
    • Lesson 17
      • DONE R
KITCHEN
QUILT
  • QUILT
    • SLICE AND DICE DAY (Monday)
      • HOLD on Oranges, Greens, Blues, Yellows (Golden) for new mystery
      • Slice and dice - 
        • Some DONE blacks
    • Bonnie Hunter re-play quilt cam day (Wednesday)
    • PIECE all blocks completed!!! Holy toledo (mine NEW one!!!!)
    • SWAPS
      • QOV
        • Hold Big Block Drive - mail 
      PIECE
       
      • DONE Improv - applique

    • Going to Open Sew tonight..........6-midnight
      • DONE Improv - 1
      • DONE - worked on them Pumpkin blocks 

    No comments:

    Followers