Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wednesday - yeehaw! Made it so far - all downhill from here! WAIWO 10-16-13


(have been trying to post picture of the Holy Toledo quilt thus far (8 blocks worth! - which is 1/10 of the whole quilt!) but I keep losing server connection!  Grrrr!  Will post ASAICann!)

Question here - WHY is it I wake up at beastly hours of the morning - alarm clock NOT going off - or really even set!  And then an hour or two later, I'm ready for a nap?????  Yawn!)

Funny thing happens when I take my study books to the doctor's office or for xrays, etc. - within less than 5 minutes, I'm shown to a room, given whatever test, xrayed - whatever.  NO WAITING!  Which is GREAT - except - I had really counted on the waiting so I could use that time for study!  Can you see how saaaad I am about this???  :D

Went to Walmart too!  Amazing how fast money goes!  I had $90 - well.... 87.50 when I got there.  Got othotics for my feet (plantar fascitis and FLAT arches!), kitty litter, meds, more meds - actually calcium and glucosamine chondroitin, even more meds- actually allergy meds - and Oh my!  had only enough for a big block of cheese and $5 left over!  No chicken this week!  Thank you feet!  Anyway - redesigned menu through Sunday - pancake night tonight, Thurs is dairy - so probably mac and cheese.  Buy the buy 1/get 1 free pound rolls of Jennie O ground turkey - one becomes turkeyloaf - that's Friday!  And homemade bread to go with dinner too! And Sat eve - tuna patties!  

Veggies I raise - so have that.  Fruit is a bit sparse - but IF I have any of the WW bread left - think bread pudding - with raisins!  And lemon sauce!  Oh yum!  Otherwise - think cake or gingerbread (which I prefer!!!!) 


GO AND DO
  • DONE Lab work - EKG and Chest X ray
  • DONE Post Office - mail Wendy's swap as well as pumpkin fall blocks
  • DONE Library.  Print out remainder of stuff
HOUSE - 
  • ZONE 3 
    • Bath
      • Zone
    • Study
      • Declutter
      • Zone
GARDEN
  • HARVEST EVERYTHING that can be frostbitten!
    • These need to air a bit - some dry, but damp Butterpeas
    • Still green - I want the dried pods Lima Beans
STUDIES - 
  • RELIGION
    • Rosh Hodesh
  • SCIENCE
    • CB (Coloring book - college level)
  • THE EARTH
    • Thread of Life (TOL)
  • MATH
  • LIFE SKILLS
    • Tasks
    •  OY 
  • CREATIVE WRITING 
  • RUSSIAN
    • Lesson 17
      • DONE W
  • ART - 
  • MUSIC
KITCHEN
  • DEHYDRATE
  • SOUPS (serving kept out for Monday - freeze the rest - portions)
  • BREAD
QUILT
  • PIECE 
  • SWAPS
  • SEWING
MENU
DONE Fried eggs, toast
DONE L sandwich
DONE D Stir fry

No comments:

Followers