Monday, October 14, 2013

Design Wall for Week 41 - 10-14-13

First of all - there are a couple of pictures I want to replace - because I'm more along than the picture shows!  Secondly, there are a couple of projects who do NOT have pictures on here - mostly because I haven't taken them yet and I can't find the bloomin' camera!!!!  when I do - I'll post the pictures!

Another thing too - although these are presented here - and I would LIKE to get them all done - considering the other things on my plate (end of garden, subst. teaching, medical tests, and my own home-grown/assigned studies) I will be doing very good to get a fraction of this completed!!!!  These are what I am aiming for however!

Oh yeah - one more thing - I have this HUGE pile, essentially in a basket - eons old.  I believe someone once called it the MENDING pile!  Need to see what I can do to that this week as well!!!

Improvisational placemats - these are presently in a state of being appliqued!
This picture will hopefully be replaced -WHEN I find my camera!
And then you might get an idea of what I have in mind!  This is being done by hand.

My Apple Cider quilt - that Wendy re-named from the
Sweet and Sassy by Evelyn Sloppy - to Apple cider quilt
This will be FMQ - IF I get the other done!

The OTHER quilt - this one has to be done first - and needs the walking foot.  
STILL!
This is aka Baby Quilt #1 .  Wednesday's project!

Hurricane Sandy - and I STILL have no idea what I want to do - I do want the feeling of the hurricane force - MAYBE - but then more probably - to have a feeling of safety from the wind and hurricane force.

QOV blocks - this is the last weekend for me.  Have more blocks than this - and will put in an update picture later in the week.  What's done will be sent on Friday.

Arizona Skies.  This was for a class - and the quilt was knkown as Tequila Buzz until I came up with my color scheme.  All of which colors remind me (A LOT) of the colors I saw in Arizona when I was there.  Want to finish this one up!


Yup - it's the Update!  On FRIDAY no less!!!
Holy Toledo - the first 8 blocks (I have more).
This is a quilt by Bonnie Hunter in her book Scraps and Shirttails II
Another picture - one of Holy toledo quilt by Bonnie Hunter - will be shown as update - WHEN I find my camera!!!!  This one I am working on - and focusing on a lot more than the Arizona Skies quilt.

No comments:

Followers