Thursday, October 03, 2013

Oh wow! It's Friday!!! WAIWO - 10-04-13

Yeehaw!!!  Saw breast surgeon today - and yes, he IS going to do a biopsy and all - but does not think that I have breast cancer - however will know for sure later.  He's just not happy (at all) about the blood issue (neither am I FTM!)

Told N. and L. about what surgeon said.  As soon as we have dates for surgery and all, N or L will drive me (I will have anesthesia so will need driver).  They took me out for lunch which was neat!

N. sounds sooooooooooooooooo much better - and isn't running a fever anymore - but neither of them is feeling completely up to par either.  Just that bit of drive out - and N was ready for a nap.  Same for Lynn.

Apparently L. won tickets to 6 Flags which was great and I know she and N. will enjoy that a lot!  Anyway - they picked up those as well, we came back - and I came home, decided I was tired so took a nap.  so much for my things to do for today!  However L. loaned me a DVD player - because I did something "interesting" to mine!  namely screw up a tape - which is now so much spaghetti!

Fixing dinner - which N and L had leftovers of (I had planned chicken - but am glad for the meal that N and L gave me since I'm sick of my own cooking!)

STILL have plans of getting SOMETHING done from the list!  Hopefully!

GO AND DO
  • DONE Dr. office - Breast surgeon
  • DONE Post Office
  • DONE Borrow N and Lynn's extra DVD player  
    • ZONE 1
      • Dining Area
    • ZONE 2
      • Kitchen
        • DONE WHB
        • DONE Declutter
        • DONE Zone
    • ZONE 3
      • Bath
        • DONE WHB
      • Laundry Room
        • DONE WHB
      • Sewing Room
        • DONE WHB
      • ZONE 4 
        • BR - 
          • DONE WHB
      • ZONE 5
        • LR - 
          • DONE WHB
      GARDEN

      STUDIES -  *
      • STUDIES - Thurs. assignments (actually Wednesday's!)
        • RELIGION
          • Shabbat -
            • DONE IAM 4-6
            • DONE SWS 49, 64, 81
        • SCIENCE
        • THE EARTH
          • Life on Earth 
            • DONE p. 23-28
          • Usborne PW 
            • DONE 8-9
        • MATH
          • DONE 59
        • LIFE SKILLS
          • DONE WHB
          • Totally Organized
        • CREATIVE WRITING
        • RUSSIAN
          • DONE Lesson 15
        • ART - 
          • MUSIC
        KITCHEN
        • DEHYDRATE
        • FREEZE 
        • SOUPS
        • BREAD
        QUILT
        • MACHINE QUILT 
        • PIECE 
        • SWAPS
        • SEWING
        • QOV
        SEWING 

        No comments:

        Followers