Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday ... Are there REALLY 52 Tuesdays a year??? WAIWO 10-29-13

Surgery done! Man, do I love Versidd!!!!  If Versidd were a man, I'd marry him!

Doctor (poor guy!  I told him he was the anaesthesiologist!!  He wasn't sure HOW to take that!) said that everything looks good. Still and all, they sent lumps, etc. to lab to make sure there was no cancer!

Since then I have been sleeping - off and on - and more on than off!  With this lousy cold (yup, it finally decided it was a cold -  not an allergy!) I have been doing more sleeping than not.

Oh yeah - and I was ALMOST late for my operation.  Somewhere on the paper I got (and the phone directions AND the hand written directions) it said that yes, the surgery was at 3 PM - but I was to show up at 1 PM to register and all.  Let me say - the staff there at Mercy was GOOD!  All forms completed, signed, and everything, along with IV in place, meeting anaesthesiologist, doc (again) and everyone on the team by 326.  What time did I actually arrive?  305 PM.  And, yes, they COULD have cancelled - but they didn't!  It has been a long time since I've been late for anything - but at ONE time - I was late for EVERYTHING!!!!!  And no, I'm NOT going to revert to then!

Question is - how much of what is below did I do?  I went for surgery.  PERIOD!

GO AND DO
  • DONE Dr for surgery

No comments:

Followers