Sunday, September 22, 2013

Alycia's QOV Big Block Drive

I'm participating this year.  And will be counting stash used/added as I finish each week's group of 10 blocks. (others do it differently - I like to think in terms of 10 blocks - not so overwhelming to me!)

This doesn't show all 10 of the blocks - but there ARE 10 -
despite my wanting to turn the number into 12 or more - there ARE 10!

Am debating whether or not the next group of 10 should be of the same fabrics/patterns (as in I do have more of the starred fabric left) or whether I might go with one of the other suggestions!  Anyway - this is this week's (not counting the one block that was still in my machine at the time and has since been finished!)

Now thinking in terms of sending these 10 off or waiting until the end of next week to send off 20 at a time!

No comments:

Followers