Sunday, September 22, 2013

Today IS Sunday! WAIWO for 09-22-13

Hmm - one day after Fall whatever (equinox?)  and it is officially FALL!  Am I ready?  Of course not!  I mean - why break a perfect record and have house, wardrobe, garden, and - well - everything all up to date and DONE!

On another note - I couldn't go and do even if I wanted to (which I don't!) - my back and joints ache like tomorrow is so done and forgotten that it will be next year before it is remembered!  Ouch!  And as for moving - well, picture me moving a half inch an hour!  I mean, even snails move faster than I do!  Serious!  I saw a snail (I'm lying here!) and decided to go from here to there - and by the time I got halfway to the there, the snail was not only at the goal line, but had gone home, cleaned house, cooked dinner for all the little snails, and was sitting around with all the little great grandchildren snails!

Anyway - I'm SLOW today!

Because I REALLY hurt (and am using a cane - which helps, BTW) and have had a long nap and about ready to retire for evening now - I did not get a lot of much done!  Would have been nice - however - that's the way the cookie crumbled!

GO AND DO
HOUSE - this is soooooooo not happening today!
GARDEN
    • HARVEST (last Sat DONE, doesn't need doing today - too cool for anything to ripen - and if it did - it's on its own! ) 
    STUDIES - on hold until Oct. 1

    KITCHEN - ummm - MAYBE.  Or not!  NOT!!!
    QUILT
    • DONE STASH REPORT (do Sunday)
    • QOV
      • Big Block Drive - 10 more blocks
        • DONE Finish last one from last week
    SEWING 
    since this involves me moving around - this is so not happening today!

    No comments:

    Followers