Sunday, September 01, 2013

Sunday AND Monday morning!!! And it's a LONG weekend - YEEHAW!!!!

Amelia Park - I still like this picture - A LOT!
 (Eventually I will take other pictures of sites here locally and post those too!)

I'm cheering - because I go back to teaching this week - maybe!

Provided, of course, that my son returns my car!  Still and all, I'm not really complaining, mind you - son and daughter in law have done a lot - and I know that son is being slammed with work! and that all his plans were changed!  Originally he had hoped to be over here Friday - a sort-of almost day off for him (he was on call).  However, he got phone calls like crazy - which only stands to reason since he works with computers and more folks are off on long weekends and therefore problems are more likely to occur!  I know he had planned SOMEWHERE on the weekend to work on his car, but I'm betting that didn't happen either!  Hopefully he didn't have anymore 24 hour "days" - which has happened all too often in the past!

(Monday's note) BTW - Treasure Madness is entirely too addictive!  I've been OFF of it for maybe 6 months.  Tried going on the other day - I'm hooked all over again!

TODAY.............
My kitty - Button, Button, Where's My Button (aka Button for short!)

HOUSE  
  • Bedroom, sewing room, laundry room, kitchen and bathroom are DONE Weekly home blessing (that I didn't do last Fri!!
Back to Square One quilt.
I AM further along on this - just no pix that I can find - as yet
QUILT
  • working on it Back to Square One - step 5 - the rest of it!
  • working on it Back to Square One - Step 6
Butterpeas with Crowder (field or zipper) peas right behind.
Barely showing is the grape vine in front
GARDEN -POURING RAIN - OFF AN ON - no garden today.  Havested some last night
  • DONE (2 - yup - 2, okra pods ready!) Okra is JUST about ready!
  • DONE - only 4 were close to ready - this is done for the year! Sweet corn - for Nathan????
  • DONE on Sun Tomatoes
KITCHEN 
  • DONE Tomatoes - my Brandywines - 10 HUGE tomatoes - dehydrate
MENU
DONE B: homemade bread and butter
DONE L: Tomato soup, toast and cheese
DONE : Mexican breakfast tortilla and omelet with hot peppers, cheese, onions

DONE B: Cinnamon toast and tea
DONE L: grilled cheese with tomato, mustard and onion
DONE - dinner with son and dil D: Chicken rice pilaf, tea, blueberries

No comments:

Followers