Sunday, September 22, 2013

Design Wall for Week 38 - 09-23-13 (so what if I post on my blog a day ahead of time!!!!)

Due to my NEEDING (desperately) new clothes, I am adding sewing back in again - and limiting that to one area only.  Also I have several swaps/QOVs and various other projects - hmmm - one at a time!

ALMOST done were the 2 machine quilt items - those will be done FIRST this week!

AND I definitely have some waiting time (yay for Hexies!) this week as well!

MACHINE QUILTING
Baby quilt #1 - back needs to be extended THEN quilted - easy peasy quilting!

Need more batting - I THINK it will be easy peasy quilting
  SWAPS
Eons old swap - will work on this on right after the machine quilting!
QOV


Alycia's Big Block Drive - This is for week 1 - except 1 of these is still in the machine!
I want to get 10 more this week - maybe same pattern -
 maybe just all blues for half and the red and white stripes for other half - no starred fabric.  We'll see
BOM
Judy's medallion quilt - I need to make sure # 5 is the correct size then will do #6 which will add to all sides of this medallion
HAND PIECING 

Hexies - I have some definite waiting time this week - so will be working on this!
SEWING

  • Slacks I need to go through ALL my slacks, mend, update, re-home, restyle, remake my slacks and know I need to finish up one pair and make 2 other pair.
  • Skirts I doubt I will get to this this week - however, one never knows!  Same deal- go through  all skirts and mend, update, re-home, restyle, remake and sew 2 or 3 new - Fall
I'm linking up with Judy L's http://www.patchworktimes.com/2013/09/23/design-wall-september-23-2013/.  Go there to see all the truly lovely quilts!

2 comments:

Nann said...

You know you're a quilter when you start to sew a garment and realize you're making 1/4" seams!

Helen said...

LOL - thank you for reminding me! I totally forgot about that!

Followers