Sunday, September 22, 2013

SEWING (OVERALL for Fall/whatever seasons!)



It has been a LONG while since I actually got around to a wardrobe remake - and boy!  does that show! This is in an effort to re-make/update my wardrobe at least somewhat without breaking the bank (hopefully!)

SEWING (OVERALL for Fall/whatever seasons!) 
  • Slacks - black/gray/navy/Dark brown/dark green (maybe)/purple or maroon (maybe) - 5 or 6 total needed - that FIT! Late Fall/Winter/very early spring wardrobe
    • finish sewing 1
    • take in/restyle - whatever all I have (4 max)
    • Re-home what isn't working
    • slacks - new - 2 more
  • Skirts - dark brown/dark blue/black/dark gray/dark green - 5 total that FIT!  Late fall/early spring wardrobe.  Most suitable for winter but will add in 1 more dark brown suede type for winter
    • Finish sewing 
    • Take in/restyle whatever I have
    • Re-home what isn't working (I have 1 for sure!)
    • New?  maybe 2 (winter? woolens)
  • Dress - blue/ rose?/ interview my fabrics/skin tone/body group type
    • Make 1-2 new - 1 for fall for sure
  • Blouses or shirts - sleeves - long.  MUST go with skirts/slacks/vests!  Late fall/early winter/early spring wardrobe
    • think color working!  to go with slacks/jeans/skirts. NOT a matchy matchy ugh!
    • Restyle/mend what I have (put the blasted buttons back on!)
    • Re-home what isn't working, is stained or otherwise NOT my size (still too small!)!
    • New?  Up to 6 new blouses - should be lighter than skirts/slacks, etc.
  • Vests - Dark blue, Purple/maroon, dark green, dark brown, light brown (?), blue jean type, 
    • Re-size/restyle what I have
    • Rehome what doesn't work/fit/or otherwise looks decrepit
    • New?  Maybe 1-2 - should be darker color that looks good with what I have
  • Nightgowns - late fall/winter/early spring - 3
    • anything goes - including patchwork flannels!!!!  Just think WARM - and with sleeves - and NO elastic anything!!!!
  • Coat - fall/early spring.  Also one for winter and a good one as well (3?)
    • make sure my jacket fits - fall
    • Make new jacket (fall)
    • Make new jacket (washable) - winter
    • Make new coat (washable????) - a good one - also winter
    • Re-home what needs to go - I have 1-2 that need to go!  BADLY!

No comments:

Followers