Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's DONE! Placemat finish!

Hmmm - this is silly!  I had made 5 placemats - Fancy Flowers.  FOUR of them I finished - and sent on to Wendy.  Did that some time ago - I think it was in April or May.  Not sure - and can't find ANY mention of them.  COULD have been even June!  Same thing!

Regardless - the 5th placemat (center table runner) was lacking about 2 inches of enough binding - and there was NO MORE OF THAT FABRIC!!!!  Panic!  So this is why I did them separately.  But I found some ALMOST the same dark green fabric and I finished and machine bound (because I wasn't nearly as exacting!) this last Fri eve.  I also have a picture of that one - not of the others!

Difficulty is when I go to update my stash report - I can find NO mention ANYWHERE from Jan to now of having finished ANY of them!  Ugh!  So am posting this (AND a UFO finish!) separately today.  Because apparently I didn't post anything ANYWHERE on any of them before now!  I hate it when I get stupid like that!

Figure this at 2 yards - and I'm sure there is more there!

No comments:

Followers