Monday, September 16, 2013

Design Wall for Week 37 - 09 -16-13

FIRST priority- get the machine FIXED!!!!

MACHINE QUILT
Baby Quilt #1

Hurricane Sandy quilt
 PIECING
Hexie flowers - this I can do even if my machine is having fits!
Also - I hope to get at least 10 (definitely more - but 10 to start with) of the Big Block Drive blocks ready to sew for Alicia's QOV Big Block Drive.  My goal is 10 a week.  so far I have a sick machine!  But that's my goal!

 (PIECING, INCLUDING SWAPS!)
August swap with SH Quilts  - Sept is ready to go IF the machine gets fixed!!!

Wendy's July swap - sent 50 for August, need 50 more to go in Sept.

Sampler blocks - eons old

There are at least 2 more swaps - one is Fall Pumpkins and the other is Christmas-fabric blocks - would be nice to get these out of the way this week as well - but I'm not holding my breath!

1 comment:

straythreads said...

sew many projects going......good for you! never a bored moment!

Followers