Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday... Snoozeday.....NOT! BUSY day instead!!!! WAIWO 09-24-13

My Widget kitty - otherwise known as Mr. Wuss, Mr. Scared and Run Away kitty -
because that is what he does when anyone else other than me is around!
Actually he is a sweetie and a lovey bug and just loves to be held and gently hugged!
 This is his favorite spot - underneath my sewing machine desk! 
I had thought of doing a whole bunch of things yesterday (and the day before - and the one before that!)  Changed my mind rather rapidly when I stood up and tried to walk!  TRY is the key word there - left leg didn't want to cooperate - and OMG the pain!  One woulda thought a mac truck had parked on my back and run back and forth across it several times.  Only thing to do (only thing I COULD do) - SLEEP!

So I did!    Woke up and felt AND heard a humongous POP!  Now I can walk again!  Aren't moveable joints fun????  (NOT!)

Anyway - am up and moving around today and have a mountain of stuff to do.  Already the dishes are in the dw, kitchen has been straightened, linen stripped from the bed (a hopeful weekly happening!), laundry has been going (washer and the dryer that I thought was DONE - it wasn't!), bathroom swished and swashed, meds sorted, called the pharmacy to reorder 1 med I will be out of next week, breakfast fixed (I REALLY need to make some salsa, I do - Spanish omelet is NOT the same without it!) and I'm sitting here with my tea and my omelet.

Now - do I WANT to work so hard I mess up my back again?  Nyet!  DEFINITELY don't want that!  So I will do what I can, go sew or more probably dehydrate some of the tomatoes I picked last weekend - yup - lost 2 already :(  - and get those going (along with the peppers, etc.), then go back to cleaning, and when I finish working on dehydrating stuff - head to the sewing machine :) and get that baby quilt backing extended and pinned on.  Goal is to get as much done as I can - and nap when I can't!  Essentially!

GO AND DO
  • DONE (they called - appt. set) Dr. office 
  • DONE Post Office
  • DONE Potty Radio doggy
HOUSE
  • ZONE 3
    • Bath
      • DONE WHB
    • Laundry Room
      • DONE WHB
    • Sewing Room
      • DONE WHB
  • ZONE 5 
    • LR
      • DONE WHB
GARDEN - tomatoes, peppers, eggplant - maybe.  BIG squash - probably. Anything else has to wait until tomorrow!
    • HARVEST (last Sat DONE, ) eggplant is still same size as last week.  ALL veggies are taking their sweet time!  NOTHING ready!
      • DONE Eggplant
    STUDIES - on hold until Oct. 1

    KITCHEN
    • DEHYDRATE
      • DONE - eggplant caponata instead eggplant
    • BREAD
      • DONE whole wheat bread (have to - I'm OUT!)
    • DONE MAKE MENUES
    QUILT

    No comments:

    Followers