Monday, September 09, 2013

Stash Report for Week 36


This is disgusting!  Really!!!  I KNOW I did a lot of sewing this week.  Problem was that I frogged it even more!!!!  Aaargh!  And all on my Back to Square One quilt (directions not that hard - I seem to have a hard time making a square in a square however - no matter how easy the directions are!!!!)

Be that as it may, my machine decided it was time to take a vacation - and started doing the knot/snarl at me thing Saturday evening.  Yesterday it wasn't in a better temper.  Neither was I!  I kept thinking of open windows and how satisfactory it would be to teach the machine how to fly!  And, then, of course, I thought of how NOT mature that whole attitude was - and, of course, there won't be any flying lessons here!

Still and all - it WAS my birthday yesterday - and so I did not only a stash report for the past year on stashbusters, but decided to take pictures of my sewing room (on another post).  More on that one there.

No projects finished.  Further along - yes.  Done?  Nyet!

09-09-13 -Week 36 - 

Used This Week: 0 yard
Used This Month: 0 yard for September
Used Year to Date: 20.08  yds.


Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for September
Added Year to Date: 35.59 yards

Net Used for 2013:- 15.51 yards

No comments:

Followers