Sunday, September 01, 2013

Design Wall for Week 35

Well, not counting high hopes and all - I had THOUGHT I would have a lot more accomplished this last week - and then for today I had hoped to get quite a bit done!!

Yup - that's what I HOPED alright!  Now we can talk reality here! 

Oh yeah - and I will post up-to-date pix on all those items I have asterisked.

Anyway - on my design wall/board/computer - whatever - for this week are..........

I WILL get this quilted this week - honest!!!  (hoping I get it done this weekend!)
Hurricane Sandy 

Baby Blanket #1 -
(* because I finally designed the quilting pattern!)
I keep re-designing how I want to quilt this.  Need to remember - done is done!

Back to Square One - hopefully I will be caught up this weekend!
This is a BOM Mystery quilt from Judy Laquidara *

Hexies - I want to get these attached together - and more done

That eons old sample swap!  DEFINITELY finish - hopefully this weekend!

4 patch for SH quilts - these are last mos' blocksl  Have fabric picked out for Sept. already - hopefully will be done on Monday, dropped off on Tues and Aug swap to me picked up

Wendy's 4 patch - this is July - I just sent first 50 of August - can't find the picture!  Hopefully to be completed on Tuesday *

Fruit basket swap - just add a FQ and mail - think Monday or Tues

Add to this 2 more swaps - Fall pumpkin swap - hopefully done on Wednesday
Remaining swap - Christmas blocks - think Santa, stockings, tree - want to have this done by next thurs at the latest!
IF all goes well - then on Fri - either I can proceed on to next week's design wall - or can up a storm!

No comments:

Followers