Monday, September 30, 2013

Design Wall for Week 39 - 09-30-13

Improv placemats -
I have 1 of the placemats that needs 1 more piece added to it
THEN to draw out the plates, fruits, etc. for applique.

Bow-da-cious quilt - just a very small sample of the 4-patches
Should finish up with all trades, etc. on this this month.

Back to Square One - Judy L's Block of the Month Mystery Medallion quilt
Needs steps 5 completed as well as step 6.
Baby Quilt #1 - I have to add a piece to this.
Had hoped to have it done by last weekend!
SWAPS
Pumpkin Blocks - I need to do 6 of these - don't have pictures for them yet.


Southhampton September 4-patch quilt blocks.
Time to make 50 Oct ones now!
2.5 4-patch blocks (50)

Wendy's September 4-patch block.
Now time to make Oct blocks.
2.0 4-patch blocks (50)

And if I get ALL this done - then I need to make 6 Christmas Blocks as well (Santas or stockings?)
Yup - it's the eons old sampler blocks I need to get in the mail!
SEWING
  • Choose patterns/fabric
QOV
  • Big Block Drive - 20 more blocks
    • do another 20

No comments:

Followers