Monday, September 09, 2013

Design Wall for Week 36 - 09-09-13

This seems like a lot - and probably it is... however....

Re the Back to Square One - I am NOT caught up.  I AM working on it - do hope to get caught up this month - one step each week.

Also - re the Hurricane Sandy Quilt - it has been on my blog for EONS - and STILL isn't finished.  Maybe it's time is not now.  So - setting that one aside - and moving on.....

BOM Mystery
(I still have to take another picture - updated - forgot last week - oops!)
this week will show step 5 completed.  I did work on step 6 - but had to take it all apart again! :(  For some reason square in a square - although a very easy patch - is hard for me to do accurately!

Baby Quilt #1.  I think I may do this one in a straight grid with the walking foot.

Sampler blocks to be completed and sent

Big Bird - can have  other pieces added to him - sort of a crazy quilt that will probably drive ME crazy before it's done!

Reds used for Bowdacious Four Patch.  This is my leader-ender.  I am not sure whether I have enough 4 patches or not - Wendy and I have been doing swaps back and forth -= and she has done a humongous bunch of them!

No comments:

Followers