Monday, September 30, 2013

Stash Report for Week 39 - 09-29-13


Dumb machine may be fixed!  But that doesn't mean I did a lot of anything on it!
Do I know why?  Ummm - not really!  Slept a LOT this week - considering up and coming tests and potential surgery - yeah - may be safe to say that if I'm not depressed, then I sure am NOT a happy camper - and, of course, this has affected everything!  House, quilting .... you name it!

Re what's in the future this week?  Umm - will know more by Fri - and until then I have got a LOT of sewing to do!  Esp. before midnight Monday! (end of 3rd quarter!)

Used This Week: 2.5 yard
Used This Month: 2.5 yard for September
Used Year to Date: 22.58  yds.


Added This Week: 0 yards
Added This Month: 0 yards for September
Added Year to Date: 35.59 yards

Net Used for 2013:- 13.01 yards

No comments:

Followers