Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tuesday - it's Tuesday! And my machine WORKS!!! WAIWO

Yay!  I have a working machine again!!!!  This is great!  Now I can sew up all my swaps, blocks and other stuff! (In addition to the OTHER stuff I HAVEN'T done - like clean house, put up tomatoes)


AND I can listen to my audio books I borrowed (that are overdue!!!!) from the library!

GO AND DO
  • DONE SH Quilts - machine
HOUSE
  • ZONE 3
    • DONE Bath
      • Zone clean
    • DONE Laundry Room
      • WHB
    • DONE Sewing Room
      • WHB
  • ZONE 4 
    • DONE BR - 
      • WHB
  • ZONE 5 
    • DONE LR
      • Zone clean
GARDEN
  • HARVEST
STUDIES - on hold until Oct. 1

KITCHEN
  • DEHYDRATE
    • DONE Tomatoes
    • DONE tomatillos
    • DONE eggplant
    • DONE peppers (sweet)

  • FREEZE
    • DONE Okra
    • DONE Rhubarb
  • SOUPS

  • BREAD
    • DONE whole wheat bread
QUILT
  • DONE Get machine fixed and operational!
  • MACHINE QUILT
  • PIECE
  • SWAPS
    • DONE SH 4 patch swap
    • WORKING ON IT Wendy Swap
  • QOV

No comments:

Followers