Monday, January 21, 2013

Design Wall for Week 3 - 01-21-13

Because I didn't get a whole lot of much done as per my design wall last week - a lot will be repeated (although hopefully with updated photos!)
APPLIQUE OR HAND PIECING
My Hexies
 LEADER ENDER
4 Patches for Bonnie's Bow-Dacious quilt - Purples!

More patches-to-be for the Bow-Dacious quilt!
MACHINE QUILTING
Walking Foot
Quilting Sampler 1



Fancy Flowers for Wendy - Finally found my fabric for the backing!
Free Motion Quilting

Mini Twister for Peggy

Quilt for Nathan and Lynn - just need to get brave and DO IT!
PIECING
My QOV - Scrapbasket of Blues - now have fabric for borders! (Oy vey do I have the fabric!)

Taz man mini quiltlet - It's a crazy quilt - 'cause Taz is!

The rest of the sampler blocks

This is NOT the only square of my Underground RR - BUT I only need 1 more block, sashing and borders for the flimsy to be done!
SEWING SUNDAY!

Next Sunday's project -  Finish up the brown slacks and hopefully complete the jacket!



No comments:

Followers